A small group early intervention program for children from 18 – 36 months old who have developmental delays. Occupational, physical, and speech-language therapists help parents incorporate developmental activities into daily routines.
- Provide intervention during the first 3 years of life when children are more responsive to experiential learning and when there is rapid brain growth and plasticity
- Increase the child’s ability to engage with peers
- Prepare the child for school
- Meet the developmental needs of young children
- Collaborate with families to address their specific concerns and priorities
- Increase the family’s understanding of early childhood development for carryover at home