COVID-19 Notice: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, many programs have moved to tele-therapy and very limited in-person therapy services are being offered. Please call us at 562-597-3696 or email email@example.com for more information!
Orthopedists oversee the therapy provided at Tichenor. They also evaluate and treat bone, joint, and muscle problems. Children 0-18 years old who are uninsured, underinsured, or without access to care are eligible. We do not bill for orthopedic consultations. Families are assisted in finding a medical home and are referred to other agencies if their children are found to be eligible for care (i.e. California Children’s Services). We do not provide emergency care.
Orthopedic problems include:
- Spinal deformities such as scoliosis, kyphosis
- Pediatric and adolescent sports injuries
- Foot and hip development problems such as club foot and hip dysplasia
- Lower extremity deformities such as knock knees, bowlegs, and toeing-in
- Leg length discrepancy
- Upper extremity deformities, whether congenital or developmental
- Follow-up for fractures and other trauma to the extremities