Orthopedists evaluate and treat bone, joint, and muscle problems. Children 0-18 years old who are un/underinsured or otherwise without access to care are eligible. As with all our therapeutic programs, we do not bill for orthopedic consultations. We do not provide emergency care.
Orthopedic problems include:
- Spinal deformities such as scoliosis, kyphosis
- Pediatric and adolescent sports injuries
- Foot and hip development problems such as club foot and hip dysplasia
- Lower extremity deformities such as knock knees, bowlegs, and toeing-in
- Leg length discrepancy
- Upper extremity deformities, whether congenital or developmental
- Follow-up for fractures and other trauma to the extremities
Please call us to learn more at (562) 597-3696.